Monday, April 11, 2011

A Busy Week!

The past five days have flown by! I am behind in my blogging so here is a recap of the past week.

Last Wednesday Owen and I headed to the park to enjoy the nice weather. It was Owen's first time going to the park this spring and as I expected he loved the swing. Every time the swing came back towards me he would giggle - it was really cute. I think we will be spending a lot of time at the park this summer.

On Thursday Daddy had a night meeting so Owen and I went to Hastings to hang out with Granny Nanny, Auntie Amber and Cute Baby Max. We even got to see Grandpa Dave for a little bit after he got home from work.

Mike went to the Twins Home Opener on Friday. Owen and I gave him a ride downtown. Before we dropped him off Owen and Daddy got to have a picture in their Twins Gear. GO TWINS! While Daddy was at the game we headed to another park to check out some more swings.

On Saturday Daddy ran in the Goldy's 10 Mile run. We watched everyone cross the finish line on the big screen at TCF stadium and shortly after the run Owen fell asleep in his stroller. He even slept through us having drinks at Buffalo Wild Wings.




No comments:

Post a Comment