Sunday, May 16, 2010

40 Weeks and A BIG Brown Chair!



So today is our due date...and we have no baby but we do have a big brown chair! Our rocking chair has arrived - I ordered it 4 weeks ago and they told me it would take 4-8 weeks to get delivered. I cut the timing close on this one, which isn't like me, but I had a really hard time making a decision. There are so many chairs to pick from and they are so expensive! I made a really good choice; the chair is perfect and so comfortable!

Although it is our due date it seems that the baby is going to decide when he is due not the doctor!! Mike and I just hung out and had a pretty low key day. We went out to lunch and visited some friends. We are as ready as we will ever be Baby Boy Elhard so it is finally time for you to come out and meet your parents.

3 comments:

  1. You AND the room/ chair look SO cute! We're waiting patiently too.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Start doing some jumping jacks! We are ready to meet Baby Elhard!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to hear about baby Elhard!! :) The room is adorable.

    ReplyDelete